Monday, August 28, 2006

25 motifs chalenge

Well, it was a difficult decision - not will I participate in the chalenge, but what to put in?
Difficult, really, as I am not a designer (or at least I don't think I am). And I lost almost all my patterns - almost all of my books, as only 2 were with me, all of the patterns i got from the net (and a big part of the sites went down) - in Katrina's flood, so I had a hard time collecting new library.
Of course I started to put it back in the moment I found where to live. But it was slow, and took long time. Hubby went to Dallas (he found a job there) and when I went to see him this weekend, he made me a nice surprise - Vida Sunderman's Tatted Snowflakes!
Now I have the needed patterns! And I am starting right now (actually, I made 1/2 snowflake before I decided to write this). So the picture will be in the morning.

No comments: